Seeking Registered Nurses
If you are a Registered Nurse with:
- a minimum of 2 years clinical experience in an aged care role,
- excellent customer service, communication and people skills, and
- a passion for providing excellence in care and leading clinical performance,
…….. we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our team on a casual basis to help provide cover for leave of our existing nursing staff (approx. 110 days per year).
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating care for residents
- Managing a team and delegating responsibilities for staff to ensure excellent care for residents
- Complying with legislative and clinical best practice guidelines, ensuring accurate documentation at all stages
- Ensuring all residents are in a safe and comfortable environment
A full orientation will be provided, and you will have access to the training and benefits similar to permanent staff.
You must have a current practicing certificate and have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this role.
To see if our philosophies align, please apply in writing with your CV to [email protected], along with details of previous experience and employment, or call in to the office during working hours to discuss in person with the Clinical Manager.